Hello – We’re Fyona + Dave
We’re a husband and wife duo.
We live in Wollongong, on the beautiful NSW South Coast, with our wide-eyed cat Fox and our not-so-ninja turtle Indie.
We’re not hipsters, we’re not even cool enough to know if hipsters are still cool – we are off-beat, we love art, creativity and things that make us laugh. We met online, fell ridiculously in love and got married 496 days later.
Fyona drinks tea like an addict, she’s the organised, introverted one who tries to pretend she’s fun and laid-back but is truthfully only likes planned spontaneity. She’s the kind of girl who would get sent home on the first night of the Bachelor with no screen time.
Dave is the complete opposite. He’s the coffee connoisseur, he’s organised but only because of Fyona, he’s extroverted and fun and bounces from one moment of sunshine to the next. He’s the kind of guy who makes the most mundane moment fun and memorable.
They both think the other person is the most hilarious person in the universe.
- I won the jackpot when I married Dave.
- Tea drinker.
- Over 15 years’ experience in event coordination and project management.
- I’d happily eat potato every day.
- I love planning things.
- Slightly addicted to audiobooks.
- My favourite part of a editing wedding films is storyboarding the final concept.
- When I’m not working on PipeWolf Weddings I’m writing for The Wolf and The Key.
- Wild about creative design.
- Happiest when I’m surrounded by art and colour.
- Married my dream girl, she’s a superhero.
- I have a coffee obsession.
- I love good technology and spend hours researching new camera’s and equipment.
- Blueberry bagels with cream cheese!
- Love listening to radio dramas. My favourites include: Cabin Pressure, The Navy Lark and Ed Reardon’s Week.
- Nothing energises me like meeting new people and talking about their creative projects.
- I collect vintage cameras.
- My first ever short film was for a TAFE NSW competition; it was about a man earning his shopping trolley license. Didn’t win, but was a lot of fun.
- Favourite Movie: Bowfinger.
- My wife says my brain is a creative concept factory.
Wollongong, the Illawarra and Mid-North Coast, NSW are our base but not our boundary. We love to travel – let’s talk.